Kristen had this on her blog and it just seemed like fun! I have to work at 5 a.m. and should be sleeping, but oh well!
Weber High School class of 2000
1.Did you marry someone from your high school? No.
2.Did you car pool to school? I would usually pick up Ashliegh Clarke.
3.What kind of car did you have? A little Bronco II. Boy I miss that car!
4. What kind of car do your drive now? Eric drives a Ford Escort.
5.It’s Friday night…where were YOU (then)? Probably at home or maybe hanging out with Wendy
6.It’s Friday night..where are you (now)? Either working or gaming with friends
7.What kind of job did you have in high school? I worked at Majestic Elementary.
8.What do you do now? I work for T J Maxx and I have my own knitting company.
9.Were you a party animal? Not really
11.Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? Color Guard and Choir
12. Did you get suspended/expelled? Never
13. Can you sing the fight song? If I think really hard, I think I can remember our Color Guard rutine.
14.Who was/were your favorite teacher(s)? Mr. Windsor and Mr. Wood
15. Where did you sit during lunch? Always in front of the band and choir rooms.
16. What was your school’s full name? Weber High School
17. What was your school mascot? Warriors
18.If you could go back and do it again, would you? Not in a million years.
19. What do you remember most about graduation? I didn’t go to the party after because I had a major sinus infection and it was amazing that I made it through the ceremonies!
20.Who did you take to prom Senior year? I went with Brandon Kuhn.
21. Did you have fun at Prom? I was taller than my date, and at 5″ 1′ that is an accomplishment. I loved tall shoes.
22.Do you still talk to the person you went to Prom with? We chat from time to time on Yahoo.
23.Are you planning on going to your 20 year reunion? Heck Ya!
24.Do you still talk to people from school? Yes, I do.
Memories are great, but I am glad that time in my life is over! On to bigger and better things!