- January 2013
- December 2012
- August 2011
- June 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- February 2009
- January 2009
- December 2008
- November 2008
- October 2008
- September 2008
Monthly Archives: February 2009
This was another facebook note that is blog worthy.
Here you go mommies – a different kind of survey for a change – it’s all about your first born! Just copy and paste it in a new note for yourself! Make sure you tag me when you post it!
Let’s see how much you remember!
1. WAS YOUR FIRST PREGNANCY PLANNED?
2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME?
3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS?
4. WAS ABORTION AN OPTION FOR YOU?
5. HOW OLD WERE YOU?
6. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT?
I got the stomach flu a month before and sick it wasn’t as bad, I figured it wasn’t that again
7. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST?
8. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX?
9. DUE DATE?
October 20, 2003
10. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN ?
October 19, 2003
11. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS?
I couldn’t eat anything, but soda crackers
12. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE?
I didn’t have cravings with Emma
13. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST?
I can’t really remember
14. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD’S SEX?
15. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING?
Eric wanted a boy, but I wanted a girl, My sister was having a girl 6 months before me and I wanted them to be friends, they are!
16. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY?
I gained about 40 lbs
17. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER?
Yes, Ashlie and Genny threw one for me.
18. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW?
19. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY?
Emma flipped herself around the last week of my pregnancy, so I had to have a c-section
20. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH?
21. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR?
6. 11 hours until they discovered that she was breach
22. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL?
23. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH?
Eric and all the OR doc’s and nurses
24. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION?
25. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN?
26. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH?
7 lbs 8 oz
27. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING?
28. WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER?
29. HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST BORN TODAY?
She will be 6 in October
I am not tagging anyone, but if you want to post this to your own blog, let me know in the comments, because I would love to get to know more about you. I originally filled this out on facebook and thought it was blog worthy.
Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you. You are obviously exempt if you have already posted.
1. I knit
2. I spin my own yarn
3. I crochet
4. I have my own fiber arts business
5. I love chocolate
6. I am an avid reader
7. I weave
8. I am a sci-fi geek
9. I am addicted to World Domination
10. I am addicted to Face book too
11. I delivered both my children c-section
12. I have been married for 6 years
13. I create and write my own knitting patterns
14. I am ADD
15. I am at least a week behind in laundry
16. I work at T J Maxx
17. I like the Fantastic Four comics
18. In the winter, I have hot cocoa with my breakfast every morning
19. I am now sick of the cold and want spring to get here!
20. I love wearing my hand knit socks
21. I have designed my own yarn
22. I was tagged at least a week ago, I am a big procrastinator
23. I write my own blog at http://www.musicangel7.wordpress.com
24. I am currently collecting knitting books to create my own knitting library
25. I had a hard time coming up with 25 things!
Yesterday, we went to SLC to Alexi’s baby blessing. Sammy wore her new shrug that I whipped out in one day. Emma is getting one too!
I have been a busy girl!